Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Kelly's House

01 September 2009 - Rainy

It's a new month and I decided to change a new format of typing. (:

I need to stop all the rubbish that is coming from me.

First, I have to start waking up on time and not switch off my alarm clock and continue sleeping. I'm so hating myself for not waking up for morning jog. And it turns out that it rained in the evening that I can't jog as well. ):

Anyway, today went to BBDC for Basic Theory Practise (BTP). Actually, it's a waste of money. But then, I guess I learn better through doing and learning from mistakes than to study from the theory book at all. Now, I shall just look forward to evaluation and BTT. ;-)

Actually, I have been wondering why I keep meeting weird weird people daily.
This was what happen today after BBDC. I went to deposit cash at Bukit Batok Central. And it was so clearly that I'm holding my bankbook and queueing up at the cash deposit machine. But than, there's this weird person keep signalling to me to go to the empty ATM machines instead. =.=

I simply turn a blind eye to this. Funny thing was, there are others queueing up behind me for the cash deposit machine too. End up, that person went forward to withdraw money at the ATM. What a weird start of my day.


At least, I'm happy today. Cause I did a good deed by helping an aunty buy a standard ticket to Jurong East. She's so shocked that a short trip from Bukit Batok to Jurong East costs her $2. But actually, she can collect $1 deposit back at JE. lol.


Rainy rainy day since 11 plus. Ended up late in meeting Hong Ming. And I come to this conclusion: I'm only early when we are meeting at SP instead of anywhere else. Lol. Next time, if there's even a next, I shall be early and not late. Haha.
Don't trust my words. (I've a strong feeling I'll still be late. xP)

We went to Northpoint and ended up eating at Long John Silvers. Just turns out that I'm famished when I got home from Kelly's house. Who ask me not to feel hungry since I wake up and for the whole time I'm awake. Haha.

I realised, I'm rather street smart. :) I went to Kelly's house once only and I have an idea how to go there again today. Although I walked the wrong path initially, But i still found the correct Unit. Wahaha..

Kelly's house is simple great. Big, windy, and interesting. (:

Home Sweet Home after staying there for the whole afternoon.
Actually, I wondered why I feel rather dejected on my way home. Perhaps it's due to the songs played on my MP3. But I hope the feeling doesn't lasts long. I guess I'm thinking too much. (:

It's my first day at work tomorrow @ Hereen. I wonder how would my first day be like. =/

To say the truth, I have double feelings. I feel like working yet I don't feel like working as well.
There's nothing to expect out of working except for the $$ earned and perhaps the experience of it.

I guess I just have to try it out myself. Shall be off to pack and be on my way to lala land.

Bye bloggie. :)

No comments: